This is Up North!
Beautiful southern view from the cabin to the lake! Majestic pines, clear water, S’mores by the fire, a gentle breeze – it doesn’t get much better than this.
- Note: The Cabin sits on a hill overlooking the lower lakeside lawn/shoreline area – it is a bit of a walk down to the lake, which may be difficult for those with mobility challenges.
- Lakeside deck off the cabin is a great place for family dinners or your morning coffee. Gas grill included.
- 2 Fire pits! One in front of the cabin, and another down by the lake.
- LARGE lakeside lawn – frisbee? football? soccer? lounging? Yes!
- Sand-bottommed shoreline is perfect for swimming. Clear waters: 20′ clarity, some of the best in the state. Gradual depth until you get to the end of the dock, then it drops off to 30′ quickly. Note that weeds are seasonal – we do have them removed on the right side of the dock, but in the later part of the year they encroach towards the dock.
- Water toys will keep you occupied for hours. Star Lake is narrow and long so wind/waves are minimal – perfect for paddling:
- 2 kayaks
- Paddle Boat
- Lilly Pad Floating Mat